Saturday, April 27, 2013

X is for Xtreme

OK I'm in a rush again. I work Saturday's so posting on this day is killer for me. Today's letter was x which as I'm sure you know limited me in what I could do for food. So I decided to go xtreme today....What's more decadant and xtreme than chocolate?

The following recipe is for the chocoholic. This chocolate milkshake is perfect for the hot weather we are about to have



Xtremely Chocolately Milk Shake
6 tablespoons cocoa powder
Chocolate Ice Cream (belgium chocolate or dark chocolate works great)
Milk
Chocolate syrup
Mini chocolate chips/sprinkles.
Whipped cream


In blender place ice cream, cocoa powder, a generous amount of chocolate syrup, and milk. Blend till smooth. Start off with small amounts of milk and add till you get your favorite consistency. In a tall clear glass swirl chocolate syrup along the walls of the glass. Pour in milk shake and top with whip cream and a sprinkling of mini chocolate chips or chocolate sprinkles.

1 comment:

  1. Might have been a tough one for you... but what a result.
    That's a recipe I'm gonna try. :)

    auntyamo
    http://ficticiousamo.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete