Monday, April 1, 2013

A is for AmberGlamourLand

Here it is day one of the A-Z blogging challenge. I decided today would be a great day to start off with Amber Johnson's Etsy Shop AmberGlamourLand. When I saw the cute items she had in her shop I knew I had to ask her right away if I could feature her. Please stop by her shop and look around. She has so many more cute items than the ones I've posted!! She is a mommy to 3 little boys and is based out of Riverside, California.







Here is a little bit about Amber and her shop. BTW She has the most beautiful eyes! Just look at the photo below and you'll see what I mean.




What made you decide to open your shop on Etsy?
I decided to open my shop because I've always loved making my own handmade accessories, so when i found out about Etsy, I thought it was a great platform to showcase my items. Being a busy mother of 3 boys, it is also a great way to make some extra money on the little spare time I have.



 
What is your favorite item in your shop?
My favorite Item in my shop right now are the leopard print bows. I love any and all things animal print and bows are just so darn cute to me!


What inspires you?
I'm inspired by current fashion trends and I tend to lean more towards bold statement pieces that take the whole look up a notch.

What are your future plans for your shop?
In the future, I would like to definitely like to expand my store and add a larger variety of accessories.Maybe even clothing one day!

 You can Also check her out here
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AmberGlamourLand
Pinterest: pinterest.com/msamberglamour/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MsAmberGlamour?feature=mhee



5 comments:

  1. This was different! Always great to honor your friend, or someone your just thrilled about that you ran into! Sorry, I won't be purchasing anything today though! www.sandysanderellasmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa those block diamond foam earings look like the candy licorice I like Lol. Well I'm not much into jewelry either but I enjoy lookin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this. Just discovered Etsy about 6 months ago. Thanks for introducing us to this shop- LOVE the leopard print bows.

    www.m5carolin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! Following back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I haven't ventured too much into Etsy yet! But you will give me places to go look

    ReplyDelete