I Love Picture Books
For all of you who still but find they don't qualify for your other challenges. . . You know you're going to read them, they might as well count!
- Challenge runs from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014
- Read picture .
- Pick a number and go for it. Twelve too easy? Go for 20. Piece of cake? Go for 40.
- Books you own and library count. So do ebooks and re-reads.
- Please post about the challenge and sign up with a .
- A blog is not necessary, just link to where you talk about the challenge
- Reviews are not necessary but would be nice (so we know which ones to read ourselves!) A link for reviews will be posted in January.
For this reading challenge I plan on reading 125 picture books with my son. Yeah you read that right. 125! We read over 75 books this summer alone so I think we can easily do it.
Books Read For Challenge
1. Life is a Bowl Full of Cherries by Vanita Oelschlager
2. Kobee Manatee by Robert Scott Thayer
3. Donald Duck and the Super Sticky Secret
4. My Dad by Charles Fuge
5. More Parts by Ted Arnold
6. The Giant Jam Sandwich by John Vernon Lord/ Janet Burroway
7. Just My Friend & Me by Mercer Mayer
8. Click Clack Moo by Doreen Cronin