Monday, April 22, 2013

Book Review: Cheese and Beer by Janet Fletcher

I received an ebook copy from netgalley. Let me say I've never made it a secret...my love of cheese that is. This book had me drooling in a very Homeresque way. "MMMM cheese and beer".

The book is exactly about what you would think. Cheese and beer. It goes on to describe different types of cheeses and beers and how to pair them together. Talk about a yummy culinary experience.

I thoroughly loved this book. Full of pictures and full descriptions it will be fun the next time I host and event. I plan on trying to do some of the pairings and see what people think. I've always wanted to go on a cheese and beer tasting tour and this will let me do it at home. I'm honestly considering get the hardback version for myself to display. Munch on! I give this 4 and half out of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment