Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Confession time.....Guilty Pleasures

So I figured to help people get to know a little bit more about me I'll make some embarressing confessions. Today's edition of embarressing confessions has to do with guilty pleasures. You know those things you can't get enough of when you should know better.


Courtesy of Simon Cocks from Flickr
1. Ghost hunting shows- These shows are like crack to me. I can't get enough of them. Yes there is a part of me that is skeptical. But oh that other wicked part of me that loves to be scared and so desperately wants to believe in ghosts takes over. I love them all....Ghost Hunters, Haunted Collector, Stranded, Ghost Lab, Ghost Mine, Scariest Places...and all the other ones I've forgotten off the top of my head. I so want to go on a ghost hunt myself but I'll be honest I'm such a scaredy cat I would need someone with me the entire time.

courtesy of wordridden from flickr
2. Cheese- Probably my favorite food of all. One of my biggest dreams is to go on a cheese tasting tour. I want to try them all. I love so many from a good sharp cheddar, a musky blue cheese, goat cheese in a simple pear salad, smoked gouda on my sandwich, all the way too (I can't believe I'm admitting it on here) ez cheese. Yes ez cheese that stuff that you squeeze out of a can. I just love cheese.

Courtesy http://www.brisbaneishome.com/
3. Books- yes books are a guilty pleasure. I not only love to read them. I love to collect them. I love to list the ones I want to read. I love searching out far and wide for new books. I hold onto them as though the world is about to end and I alone will start the library for those that survive...ok a bit melodramatic there. But the point is that I honestly have an addiction to them. I feel lost if I don't at least have one at hand. Whether it be on ereader or a standard paperback. This coming from a very slow reader. Can you imagine if I was a fast reader?


6 comments:

  1. I have a ghost living in my house. I USED to be a non-believer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well chosen guilty pleasures. I can not imagine any harm has ever befallen anyone watching Ghost Hunters while eating cheese atop a stack of books. :) Nice post, from a fellow lover of all of the above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, you know now that you must tell me all about it LOL!

    DL, Oh I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those ghost hunting shows too! They're so addictive, I just can't stop watching them. Have you ever watched Psychic Kids? I'm never sure whether to be amused or sorry for those poor kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think you should ever feel guilty about books! Just stopping by for the A-Z Challenge. Please check us out and sign up to follow if you like what you see. Juliet atCity Muse Country Muse

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the same way, except for the cheese. Not a huge fan. But books and ghost hunting shows- yes, for sure! Fun post!

    ReplyDelete