Thursday, January 9, 2014

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #47

                                   


Ok so this might be #47 but it is my first one. If you would like to take part head on over to Uncorked Thoughts and take part in the fun!


Favourite moment in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Oh boy is this one a tough one to answer. This was the book that probably made me the angriest as I could not stand Professor Umbridge. I know I know no one else could stand her either. I thought she was a perfect kind of villian. She wasn't Voldemort but a different kind of evil. She got off on the pain and suffering of others. He Who Should Not Be Named was all about being the most powerful. Umbridge was a different sick sort of beast. I LOVED when Fred and George set off all those fireworks. All of them racing down the halls and the teachers calling on Umbridge to take care of it. So that was probably my favorite moment.


My second favorite would be the formation of Dumbledore's Army. I loved how Neville grew to so confident because of this. It started to show the potential for what a true hero he was. His courage and heart is something I love. This is the start of his transformation from bumbly chubby lovable boy to a confidant fight to the death man. 

 

3 comments:

  1. SNAP! :D haha. I loved this moment and I can't believe I didn't think of the DA! The book as so many amazing moments; I always find it difficult to pick a favourite moment in any of the books.

    Welcome aboard too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That part was really good and totally hilarious, I enjoyed it so much! :D And I loved how other professors later faked being too incompetent to remove it all :D
    And I agree about DA, too, Neville grew so much in this book. Love him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both your picks! The DA was such a great addition to the series, and I also loved the role it played in the development of Neville's character.

    Thanks for stopping by and following! Followed you back. :)

    ReplyDelete