Monday, January 13, 2014

Book Review: Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type by Doreen Cronin

Click Clack Moo: Cows That Type
This book used to be my stepdaughter's. I'm so glad to introduce it to my son as it has always been a cute one that both my stepdaughter and I loved to read.

In Click, Clack, Moo the cows have gotten a hold of a typewriter. This causes a problem for Farmer Brown. All day he hears "Click clack moo". Soon the cows start leaving Farmer Brown demanding notes. The cows go on strike when their demands are not met. Duck gets involved and a intermediary between Farmer Brown and the Cows.

As I said before I really love this book. My son really enjoyed it too. He loved participating in reading this book as I had him make the moo sounds as we read. The illustrations as cute and keep my son's attention. The story is quick and not overly complicated meaning that my son understood what was happening and it was easy for him to follow along.

I give this a solid 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment