Thursday, January 9, 2014

Book Review: My Dad By Charles Fuge

My Dad!This is a book that we bought many many years ago for my stepdaughter. It has now become one of my son's favorite bed time story books.

My Dad is all about a cute little bear bragging to his friends about his dad. His dad is tough and rough and has claws and teeth that would scare away anything that crosses his path. In fact his bragging about his dad is so scary that all his friends run away in fear!


This is a very cute and simple book. This has become a go to book for me when my son wants a bed time story but I'm short on time. It is a fast read with great illustrations. It also tells a lot about how a child views their parents. They always see them as grander than the parent actually thinks they are.


I give a solid 5 out of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment