Thursday, June 13, 2013

Book Review: Greta and the Goblin King by Chloe Jacobs

  Ok so I admit from the moment I saw this book I wanted it. I needed it. I HAD to have it. At first I tried to win it from several sources before finally breaking down and buying the book. I mean come on a Goblin King? Hello favorite movie of all time...Labyrinth!

Greta and the Goblin King is all about a girl who tried to save her younger brother from a witch. In doing so she ended up landing in a cold dark world where humans are hunted and considered an enemy. She is taken in by one of this lands many fearful creatures and is trained to be a bounty hunter. She gains the notice of the super sexy goblin king, Isaac. Greta is  the key to reopening the portal to home. Soon a battle is waged as the creatures of Mylena come after her.

Ok so I LOVED this book. This is one of those cases that I loved the book so much I'm kicking myself for reading it before the next book comes out. I can't wait to read the next book! While I don't care for the name Greta I fell in love with the character. She is kick-ass! Oh and Isaac....oh boy alpha male sexiness! The author did a great job of world and character building. She leaves you wanting more and more. As you can tell I'm definitely planning on reading the next book the minute it comes out. Gah, why oh why do I have to wait? If you love young adult fantasy romance books go get this book right now! I give this book a solid 5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment