Friday, June 14, 2013

Book Review Born by Tara Brown

Here  was another book that I randomly decided to pick up and read. I'm glad I did as I came across and enjoyable gem of a read.


Emma has been running for years now. Not just from the zombies but from the other survivors. For so long she followed the words of the father and ignored all others. Even when they screamed for help. After her father died her only companion is a wolf. But then one night a knock at her door breaks down the walls she has built up. Now instead of avoiding others she finds herself a champion helping everyone she can.

I loved this book. It was a great read with lots of action. A kickass heroine with a wolf for a companion. There is a love triangle between two brothers. There are zombies but they are not the scariest part of the book. No it is the baby farms where young woman are taken to and forced to breed. I can't wait to read the next book as this one ended on a big cliffhanger. I give Born 5 out of 5 stars.





No comments:

Post a Comment