Hodgepodge - Last One of 2012
Though it is the last hodgepodge of 2012 this is my first one!
We will be at the parents of my husband's ex-wife. We try and be civil between the two families and his ex's parents have always been good and kind to my son. It is also nice for my step-daughter to be able to celebrate the holiday with both of her brothers at the same time.
2. What is one thing you are not?
A fan of cleaning hahaha
3. Fudge-are you a fan? Your favorite flavor?
Eh I can do a bite or two but that is it. I usually like peanut butter or peanut butter and chocolate.
4. Did you attend any craft/vendor fairs in the month of December? Do you prefer homemade goodies or the more professional stalls? Are you giving any homemade gifts this year?
No I usually don't attend craft fairs. I'm all about homemade goodies though. This year for Christmas I'm making about 8 different kinds of cookies as gifts for close family and friends.
5. What's your favorite type of holiday gathering?
Small family get togethers.
6. We're approaching a new year...what's going to be different in 2013?
I'll be blogging! Whoo-hoo new blog
7. Share a favorite scripture, quote, saying, or song lyric relating to peace.
"The real and lasting victories are those of peace, and not of war."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I hope every one has a very Merry Christmas and safe and happy New Years.