1. This week's Hodgepodge is Volume 123. What's something you've done recently that was as easy as 1-2-3?
I made 2 gallons of fresh brewed ice tea. So yummy, so easy, so worth it!
2. The Wednesday Hodgepodge also happens to fall on the first day of May...what is something you may do this month?
Start my garden. Plan on planting tomatoes, zucchini, peppers, and cucumbers.
3. The Englishman Horace Walpole is credited as saying, "The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think." How do you see it?
I'm definitely both. I feel way more than I should at times. Then there are times where I laugh off things and let them roll off my back.
4. May is National Hamburger Month...how often do you eat a burger? What are your must-haves when it comes to burgers? I assume you vegetarians won't be celebrating so tell us what you'd like instead?
I eat them twice a month. I love mine with lots of cheese (blue, cheddar or american), LOTS and I meant LOTS of pickles, ketchup, mayo, and mustard. I like it with bacon on occasion but we like to make ours with pork roll (taylor ham to my non-jersey friends...and if you don't know what taylor ham or pork roll is you are living a sad sad existence)
5. Pansies, petunias, geraniums, impatiens...of the four mentioned which is your favorite in a patio pot? Will there be pots on your patio this spring? (Or whenever spring comes to your part of the globe?) Who does the gardening at your house?
I don't really do pots. My mother always did and well she did them all. We had a big yard growing up so it was always full of flowers and veggies. I'm thinking of doing some herbs on my balcony though.
6. When did you last (literally or figuratively) shout "Mayday, Mayday!"
I'm pretty sure I've never shouted it. Maybe years ago in school reading a play or story or some such.
7. Say farewell to your April in ten words or less.
Thank God the A-Z challenge is over with. It kicked my behind. I was great during the week but Saturday's were too hard for me to post.
8. Insert your own random thought here.