Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A-Z Blogging Challenge



 To help keep me blogging I have signed up for the 2013 A-Z blogging Challenge. The simple idea of it is we will be writing for 26 days (skipping Sundays) in April. Each day follows the letters of the alphabet. So April 1 will be A April 2 will be B To find out more or join visit http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/.


Among the ideas I have is daily recipes, kids crafts, feature etsy shops whose name starts with daily letter, along with other fun things that follow that days theme letter. I'm looking forward to this and hope to meet and learn a lot from my fellow bloggers along the way.

Don't have a blog? This is a great opportunity to jump on the blogging bandwagon. the more you blog the more addictive it becomes. What topics would you feature? If you haven't blogged in a very long time this is your chance to get back into action.

2 comments:

  1. Hello. Just thought I'd stop by to wish you luck with the challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am stopping by from the A to Z Challenge too! And I think your theme sounds fun, so I will be following you!

    ReplyDelete